HEAD OF PRODUCTION - BOPET/PET & CPP FLEXIBLE PACKAGING PRODUCTS
US $60,000-105,000 Annually + Benefits
Russia - Visa Sponsorship & Single Status Accommodation Provided
Our client is a manufacturer of flexible packaging and film packaging solutions. It operates several state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities globally. It specialises in BOPET and PET film production supplying converters and manufacturers across a range of fast-moving industry sectors, on a Just in Time basis.
Our client is now seeking a high calibre, university degree educated engineering professional for the role Deputy Head of Production for their BOPET/PET plant in Russia. You will report to a Site General Director and career progressions are excellent within this organisation. The site employs a multi-cultural workforce of c150 and production capacity of c32000 tonnes per annum.
As Deputy Head of Production, you will be responsible for Production Planning and Control; Quality Control; Health and Safety and Environmental Standards; Product Development and Process Control and Optimisation; Supply Chain Management and Inventory Control; Waste Management and Predictive and Planned Maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree educated in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar. A Masters level qualification or Post Graduate Diploma in an Engineering, Manufacturing or Strategy would be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in English. Russian language skills would be advantageous.
- Significant track record of production/manufacturing management experience gained within flexible packaging, carton, paper or foil manufacturing sector.
- Experience of BOPET (Biaxially Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate), Cast Polypropylene (CPP) films and BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) films is a prerequisite.
- We are unable to consider candidates who do not have recent experience of BOPET, BOPP, CPP gained within at least the last five years ideally within a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment.
- You will be a strategic, analytical and innovative thinker and excellent problem solver used to deploying lean six sigma and continuous improvement methodologies.
- You will be familiar with working to stringent production and quality targets in order to meet demanding customer expectations.
- Financially astute you will possess excellent operational and budgetary planning and cost control skills.
- You will be an inspirational and influential leader, with a track record of managing multi-cultural work forces comprising employees from Russia, Eastern Europe, Indian Sub-Continent, taking an interest in their welfare and wellbeing, their health and safety, developing and motivating them to achieve exceptional operational targets and standards.
- You will be a champion of best in class health and safety and environmental standards empowering and leading your teams to take ownership for health and safety within the operation.
- Innovative and creative you will play a critical role in relation to new product development in response to customer requirements.
- You will demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and will be able to evidence your excellent change and project management capabilities.
- You will be ambitious with a stable, consistent and successful career history to date within the flexible packaging sector including BOPET, BOPP and CPP.
- In return our client offers an excellent career development opportunity within a flagship operation in a rapidly expanding global operation.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package dependent upon experience and single status housing/accommodation and visa sponsorship.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 498718 to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 00 44 (0)1905 381320 www.martinveasey.com