You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR & MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR -B2B
“Newly created opportunity for degree educated journalism and PR focused marketing communications professional to support three business units specialising in the construction/building/architectural materials, industrial flooring, access solutions and fire protection products/solutions sector.”
C£25-30000 + Benefits
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Bedworth, Rugby, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Dordon, Coleshill, Stratford on Avon, Leicester, Rugby, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, Tamworth, Hinckley, Ashby de la Zouche
Our client is a market leader in access, secure entry and fire protection solutions to the industrial and retail construction projects sector working with architects, consulting engineers, specifiers and main construction contractors.
This is a newly created position to support our client's growth plans for its range of bespoke, solutions in the UK market. As a result of acquisition and merger they would like to appoint a PR & Marketing Communications Coordinator to work closely with the Divisional Marketing Manager in the delivery of the PR/Public Relations and marketing communications strategy and plan for the UK business. At least 90% of the role will be focused on PR/Public Relations and the associated content creation including writing press releases, case studies and technical sales support collateral for the three businesses and their sales teams. Therefore, this role will suit someone with a flair for writing and a track record of producing PR material and content.
- Work with the sales teams across the three businesses to develop PR & marketing communications activities, optimising synergies where possible and driving PR & marketing communications initiatives through to completion.
- Support the sales team and their lead generation activities with the production of PowerPoint and CPD presentations to support major specification sales project bids and tenders.
- Maintain and add to the content on all three company websites.
- Implement effective SEO techniques to improve organic search results.
- Maintain social media presence across the different channels (in particular Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube)
- Design and create print ready artwork for adverts, exhibition graphics, brochures and case studies and CPD presentations
- Produce/write copy for the website(s), including technical data sheets, CPDs, case studies, blogs, news, brochures and email marketing campaigns.
- Organise all aspects of exhibition attendance including stand planning, booking and creation of exhibition graphics and promotional materials.
- Manage the creation of technical articles and maintain regular contact with relevant trade press editors and trade bodies to ensure coverage.
- Write and circulate press releases.
- Set up and manage advertising campaigns including social media and industry trade bodies
- Monitor website performance.
- Organise customer events from venue booking, content planning and invitation through to follow up.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in B2B Public Relations and Marketing Communications, and will preferably have a relevant journalism or marketing degree. This may be supplemented with a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification or Post Graduate studies/training in journalism and/or public relations, creative writing, digital strategy and marketing communications. You will be a self-motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Experience of working closely with commercial sales/specification sales teams, in a PR and marketing communications role, within the B2B sector.
- Evidence/portfolio of strong copy writing skills for online and offline content including case studies, CPDs, articles, press releases, advertorials and blogs
- Experience of using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, knowledge of Adobe Illustrator an advantage
- Knowledge of content management system (ideally WordPress) very useful
- Experience of using CRM system
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Experience of organising exhibitions and events
- A positive ‘Can-do’ attitude with a hands-on approach within a dynamic high growth business.
- Confident personality, able to influence and work in partnership with senior stakeholders such as the Sales Director, Managing Director and Sales/Commercial teams in relation to PR and marketing plans.
- Ambitious and keen to develop a career in PR and Marketing Communications.