You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Logistics Solutions Design Analyst - B2C Delivery Solutions
LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS DESIGN ANALYST -B2C Delivery Solutions
"Graduate Transport & Logistics Solutions Design Analyst experienced in designing 3PL B2C multi drop/courier transport networks for express courier/food home delivery operations."
C£40-45000 Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits
West London (Hybrid Working)
Our client is a global multinational technology company. The secret to its success lies in its capability and power in bringing data and technology together to create intelligence to propel its clients' success within a number of fast moving consumer goods environments.
Its logistics consultancy and intelligence group work with clients to design digital solutions for route planning, market analysis, vehicle tracking, site location analysis and territory planning. Its data can also analyse road speed data for route optimisation and even parking and unloading space availability to optimise delivery times for its B2C focused client base, for example, eFulfilment express couriers or fast food or meal kit or same day grocery home delivery clients, to name a few. They are currently working with clients in the UK, across Europe and Internationally.
The Logistics Solutions Design Analyst will contribute to the consultative and analytical delivery of logistics and spatial projects. Specifically, you will design and deliver solutions to help clients optimise their logistics and network strategies. You will deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions utilising state of the art software solutions, data and technology, optimising routes, networks, locations, and assets.
You will utilise your logistics and analytical expertise to:
* Deliver creative and impactful analytical solutions that enable clients to work more efficiently and effectively
* Work with clients to implement software and data solutions and help build capacity within their teams
* Contribute to consultancy projects, delivering advice and actionable intelligence into clients' logistics functions
* Blend our client's data and analysis into logistics and spatial solutions, demonstrating value along the way
* Provide input into the development of our data and software solutions
The Ideal Candidate:
* University degree educated in a numerate/analytical subject. Masters level qualification would be advantageous.
* Currently working within a logistics analysis/solutions design, transport, parcels or express courier network/route optimisation planning analysis role within third party contract logistics or logistics consultancy.
* Experience gained within third party contract logistics solutions design and analysis, with experience eCommerce, omni channel, fast food or meal kit home delivery, express grocery home delivery, parcels courier delivery would be highly relevant.
* A passion for data and analysis combined with a proven ability to deliver creative and innovative transport and logistics network design solutions within a consultative environment.
* There will be a high degree of client contact, so you should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Client focussed with an eye on delivering value at every touchpoint
* A strong communicator with the ability to simplify concepts into transparent and pragmatic solutions for a non-technical audience.
* Capable of providing insights and recommendations from complex information for consultative projects.
* Advanced user of Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, Data Extraction & Manipulation Tools.
* Experience of working with logistics planning and telematics tools including Descartes or Paragon or similar transport network modelling and optimisation tools.
* Experience designing predictive models and dashboards.
* An appreciation of 3rd party data and how it can blend with logistics solution.
* Self-motivated, organised, detail-oriented, with a positive, "can do" attitude.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including hybrid working 2-3 days from its West London office plus health & wellness plans and flexible benefits as well as excellent career and professional development opportunities commensurate with a global organisation.