INTERIM TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER (6 MONTHS INTERIM)
"Exceptional opportunity to join purpose driven, marketing management consultancy with global multinational client base. Lead the recruitment/talent acquisition of its client account management team to Director level."
£60-80000 (Pro rata) Market Leading Benefits Package
London SE1 (Hybrid Working 2 days office 3 days home)
Are you a Talent Acquisition Specialist experienced in recruiting exceptional high calibre talent for management and change consultancies? Our client is a fast growing, purpose driven consultancy, focused on assisting its global multinational client base to make their organisations work for the world as well as shareholders. With offices in Europe and North America our client's global teams lead purpose-led cultural transformations across a range of multinational industry verticals.
We are looking for an Interim Talent Acquisition Manager to help lead our client's significant recruitment efforts over the next 6 months. A permanent opportunity may arise in 2022. This is a London based role and therefore you must be able to get into London at least twice per week for meetings and interviews.
This role will involve overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process offices in the UK and North America. You will work with head-hunters and recruiting firms as well as lead your own talent searches. You will structure interview processes and reward packages for candidates/new hires. You'll also be asked to apply an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to growing the core management consultancy team including Client Account Directors and Client Account Managers.
You'll be a proven acquisition specialist - self-starting, driven and diligent, and be able to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment, take curveballs and embody our client's values. You'll be brilliant at nurturing relationships with new talent. And as with every member of our client's team, you'll have an innate curiosity about the world around you and a desire to make a positive impact on it.
* Building pipelines of appropriately qualified candidates to fulfil recruitment requirements.
* Optimising job advertisements to attract a diverse set of applicants.
* Managing the recruiting communications through social channels.
* Managing relationships with third-party suppliers including recruitment agencies and head-hunters.
* Conducting first interviews and assessing values fit with our client and its culture and values as well as skills fit for the role.
* Ensuring that each candidate has a positive experience, regardless of the outcome.
* Creating and running the new offer process including offer paperwork and contracts
* Become attuned to our client's company culture to identify the candidates that best complement and enhance it
The Ideal Candidate:
* A proven Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Specialist.
* University degree educated.
* Experience with end-to-end recruitment processes, managing direct and agency candidates.
* Experience gained working within the global multinational or industry leading strategic management consultancy sector recruiting exceptional talent.
* A Relationship builder with a natural skill for making connections and building relationships at all levels and with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Entrepreneurial and energetic, someone sparky and energetic, who is eager to play a key role in taking an early-stage business up to the next level and brings natural energy, quick thinking, and enthusiasm.
* Takes ownership and delivers - ambitious, driven, and organised.
* A self-starter who can lead without needing much support.
* Emotionally intelligent and self-aware - high in EQ and self-awareness, resilient and agile. Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
* Currently living in London or within good commuting distance to travel regularly (at least twice per week) to the London SE1 office.
In return our client offers a strong team culture, flat hierarchy, and opportunities to have a real say in the direction of the business, regular skills sharing and training sessions including D & I, and Well Being. an excellent salary plus hybrid working. Benefits include healthcare and wellbeing benefits, including free therapy sessions and discounts on other health services such as dentistry, opticians, gyms and more.
To apply, without delay, please email your CV, quoting reference LX 927998,