You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Associate Director - Engineering & Design
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - ENGINEERING & DESIGN
"Engineering graduate sought from global pharmaceutical/life sciences or regulated food manufacturing for senior capital projects delivery leadership role with global pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier".
AUS $180-230,000/GB £100-125000/€116-150000/US $138-175000 Benefits Relocation Assistance
Australia (International Relocation Assistance Available)
One of the world's leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical related products for the Australia and international market. Renowned for their operational excellence, passion for innovation. A household name.
As a result of dynamic international growth our client is looking for a Senior Director with a track record in Engineering Project Delivery to be responsible for the delivery of capital projects and the strategy in Australia. The focus will be on driving efficiency in programmes, processes and initiatives aligned to global engineering practices. This is a high-profile role which will partner with the global Engineering Leadership team, Site Heads and operations with accountability to deliver a capital portfolio of projects in Australia.
· This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Associate Director of Engineering and Design to join a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
· Provide engineering leadership for engineering capital investments and engineering standards across a global network.
· Review engineering project delivery and work closely with internal and external key stakeholders for engineering capital investments ensuring complianc with engineering standards.
· Partner with internal stakeholders to align all engineering capital projects to specific global requirements and develop plans in accordance with governance and processes.
· Collaborate with portfolio management for the planning and execution of capital investments to deliver strategic commitments.
· Partner with external stakeholders in the lead development, execution of service agreements and implement metrics to ensure compliance.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelors/Master's in engineering
· Consistent and recent track record in senior engineering role for a global pharmaceutical/life sciences or regulated food manufacturing matrix organisation.
· Strong experience in managing large capital investments across a global pharmaceutical manufacturing or global food manufacturing organisation.
· Sound technical experience in key disciplines of complex engineering capital investments and engineering services.
· Specific experience in the development and implementation of engineering standards, lifecycle management of tools, processes, and methodologies.
· Demonstrable ability to deliver solutions in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to engage and interact with internal and external cross functional stakeholders.
· Able to relocate on a permanent basis to take up this full time role in Australia.