SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER - PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING
"Excellent opportunity for ambitious leader who can multitask and lead multiple program management teams to launch quality tooling solutions within the plastic injection molding marketplace".
Salary: CA $Very Competitive (DOE) Benefits Relocation Assistance for Canadian Citizens only
Riverside, Ontario, Canada
Our client provides innovative services from concept and design through to order fulfilment, building an industry standard leading reputation in reliable plastic injection molding and contract manufacturing in diverse markets including automotive and industrial. It operates several plants across North America and Canada. It has well established program management, product design and advanced engineering and R & D groups. Everything is custom manufactured to its customers' product specifications.
This is a real leadership position. As Senior Program Manager you will assume full account management ownership for new and existing customers, including planning, product realisation, team leadership, transition into production and budget management, as well as relationship, sales growth, and cost management.
You will manage several key projects, focusing a high performing, multi-disciplinary program management teams of partners and colleagues from across the organisation, to launch new products, improving performance, and achieving total customer satisfaction.
The successful Senior Program Manager will be able to "see the wood for the trees", multitask, prioritise resources and work closely with program team members to ensure that project goals are met, assisting with decision making, advising on process improvement and adjustment, whilst mitigating project issues that could impact the end goal.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, customer service, written and verbal communication skills together with a focus on quality, will be critical to success.
· A Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus at least 7-10 years program leadership experience including recent experience of managing other program/project managers.
· Capability to manage multiple projects within budgetary and time constraints.
· Proven success in coaching and developing high performing project/program teams.
· Experience gained within plastic injection molding and tooling sector working closely with automotive OEMs, automotive first tiers and other industrial/engineering organisations.
· Advanced project management skills such as APQP or similar principles, methodologies and techniques will be essential.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to successfully partner with cross functional colleagues and clients internally and externally.
· A strategic thinker with excellent planning and results delivery.
This role is only open to Canadian Citizen located in Canada - our client will assist with relocation assistance. Our client is not able to assist with visas to live and work in Canada.